So in addition to trying to eat a lot better, I'm going to start working out regularly to tone my body and hopefully help with slimming down in general. Tomorrow begins that routine.
I'm planning on waking up early each morning and walking. I have a good route planned out for myself: I'm going to walk the route I used to walk to school every day when I was in high school...it's about 3/4 of a mile from my house (I couldn't get the bus because you had to be a mile away in order to get the bus....so I walked everyday!)...from there, I am going to jump on the high school track and walk a minimum of 4 laps (1 mile) and then walk back home (3/4 of a mile). I figure that's a good start and walking the different hills and stuff will definitely add to it!
I'm super excited to start this...I've got my iPod loaded with my favorite workout jams and I'm ready!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment